Thursday 28 June 2012

Thursday

June is drawing to a close, and things have been very productive around here. I'm busily hand quilting my Giant Star Quilt at the moment. Hoping to finish it as soon as possible. I'm echoing the giant pieced star in rainbow coloured perle cottons, and I'm really happy with how it's turning out. The backing is a plain red cotton sheet so the rainbow colours show up nicely on the back too. No idea what I'll bind it with yet. Binding is my favourite part at the moment, so I'm looking forward to choosing the right fabric.



I have also been knitting a lot this week. I updated the shop again this morning. This will be the last update until I catch up with my quilting. I wanted to share a few of my pretties here...




1 comment:

  1. The quilting looks lovely...and of course I adore the little mohair dresses :)

    ReplyDelete