Saturday 19 May 2012

Meet Sid

A few days ago one of Dan's co-workers found a tiny kitten, lost in our town centre. Notices have been posted but so far no-one has claimed the little girl. Her finder has been taking very good care of her, and tried his best to find her a new home, but he had to go away this weekend and no-one had come forward to take her in. So Dan and I agreed to foster her, on a probationary basis. And I think she's here to stay :) She arrived at five o'clock yesterday evening and we are already in love. So, unless her original owner claims her back, it looks like we have a cat.

 Sid. Enjoys running, jumping, cuddles, and biting.

Sid and me. I'm a tiny human, and she is a super tiny cat.

1 comment:

  1. xox Darling. I didn't even know you had a blog!!! I do as well - faerieluna.blogspot.com
    It's been neglected sadly, but I began it in 2006!! Love your super tiny cat. xo Rella

    ReplyDelete